The following work scope is regarding 3244 Fairfield Ave (mixed use multi-unit (11 living units) building):
Full HVAC Design – Consultant will design the appropriate HVAC systems. Deliverables will include:
• Manual J Load Calculation (for residential load requirements) and/or ASHRAE RTS (for commercial Load requirements): Complete an energy model to determine the amount of heating and cooling requirements the building has. We will generate reports that will show the heating and cooling loads for all zones within the building.
• Manual S Equipment Selection: Based on the calculations generated from the energy model, we will select properly sized equipment, and will produce a written specification for all heating, ventilation, and air conditioning equipment. This will also include performance and installation specifications for the duct system.
• Manual D, Duct Design: For any ducted systems in the building, we will design and lay out a properly sized duct system, including registers, to fit within the structure of the building, which will be represented by a single-line diagrammatic scalable floor plan. For ductless systems, we will address distribution issues to ensure that each zone gets the proper amount of heating and cooling.
• Mechanical ventilation requirements and specification (For low load designs Ventilation system may serve as distribution system)
• All required LEED and Energy Star HVAC Documentation